To shift food control and nourishment from centralized corporations to urban dwellers including businesses, ie, restaurants, grocery, schools. Failure to act risks a future dominated by big corporations, further endangering the survival of organic farmers.
Modgarden has developed a soil based organic vertical farming appliance for both consumer and businesses.
Modgarden helps people without yards easily grow organic vegetables in their home so they can eat a fresh salad every day. The tinyFarm is like a “Keurig for fresh salads” that gives everyone a green thumb.
The difference is in the soil, a proprietary blend of living biology that rebalances the nutrition in plants, for a nutritionally balanced and fulfilled body.
- TAM is $69 Billion - Global Vegetable Greens market
- SAM is $750M US Organic Vegetables
- SOM is $60M Garderner’s who eat organically and experience a non-gardening season
Other target personas:
- Restaurants (in-dining room/in-kitchen units)
- Senior living homes (holistic based)
- Organic eateries/Juice bars
The above list was selected from channels that pre-purchased our product.
Modgarden’s vision is to feed cities the purest food D2C as well as through B2B (in Yr3) in as healthful way as we once did 100 years ago.
To learn more about our business Strategy, link here: https://tinyurl.com/27rvuh8m